The term "Sell Your House Fast" or "us" or "we" refers to the registered owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
"Sell Your House Fast" is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Many parts of our site can be used without the need to provide personal information, however we will need to store certain information about you securely on our servers, for example:
- email address, contact information, address
- discussions, chats, correspondence
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, and ad data: other information, including IP address and standard web log information
- we don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We gather most of our information via customers visiting our website. We also gather information during both telephone and email conversations. We will also keep your records on our database unless you request otherwise. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may disclose personal information following appropriate legal advice and in response to complaints or underhand behaviour.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We capture visitor traffic information solely for the purposes of analysis. Information contained in log files is intended for internal use only. The aggregate logged information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.